Vladivostok International Airport switched Summer schedule. <! – More -> <! – Noteaser ->
Information on major routes:
– To resume direct flight “Transaero” from Vladivostok to St. Petersburg.
– S7 Airlines will increase the number of flights to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
– “KrasAvia” will open flights Vladivostok – Blagoveshchensk, and “IrAero” – from Vladivostok to Ulan-Ude.
– “Aurora” will increase to five the number of weekly flights to Busan
– S7 Airlines to two times a week increases the frequency of flights on the route Vladivostok-Seoul and five in Hong Kong.
– Continue to operate regular flights to Beijing, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Mudanjiang.
– To resume flights to Harbin, Dalian, Yanji.